The premier digital marketing and media event in the Midwest is back again!
Digital Crossroads — the annual, two-day event from the Louisville Digital Association — brings the brightest minds in digital marketing and media to the Midwest for an intensive learning experience to infuse leading-edge theory and practice to any business’s marketing efforts. This year’s event will be held at the newly renovated Holiday Inn East in Louisville on Thursday and Friday, Nov. 2-3, 2017.
And this year’s event is presented by Workfront.
Thursday & Friday, Nov. 2-3, 2017
Thursday 1:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. | Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Holiday Inn East Louisville | 1325 South Hurstbourne Parkway
2017 headline speakers and sessions include:
- Best-selling author Marcus Sheridan – They Ask, You Answer – A dynamic and engaging talk about how content marketing drives successful business
- Multiple best-selling author Mark Schaefer – KNOWN: How to Build and Unleash Your Personal Brand in the Digital Age
- Multicultural marketing expert Becky Arreaga – Multicultural Marketing in the Digital Age
- Design and creative lead J. Dontrese Brown – Be Bold – An inspiration and motivational challenge to standing out in design, leadership and life
- Corporate communications expert Ike Pigott – Corporate Communications: Making News, Not Breaking News – A corp comms perspective on today’s always on content environment
- IBM’s Frank Guardi – Things to Consider When Building Your Influencer Program – Influencer tips from the manager of one of the most ambitions influencer programs today
- Social Espionage’s Dorothea Bozicolona-Volpe – Everything You Need to Know About Marketing on Instagram – The one-stop guide to IG success
Digital Crossroads will again feature a half-day workshop Thursday, Nov. 2, with hands-on instruction from experts on need-to-know topics. The opening session for the day will be from networking expert Dave Delaney on how to network effectively. Other sessions include (but are not limited to):
- Vlog Your Way to the Top – Go-to-market strategies and tactics for video marketing from video blog celeb and best-selling author Amy Schmittauer
- Using Social Media to Your Advantage – A practical social media workshop from Stephanie White of Louisville Family Fun
- Creating Compelling Visual & Viral Content – Eye-catching ideas from Big Brother star and multimedia provocateur Wil Heuser of TheLoup.com
- Leveraging User Stories Across the Project Lifecycle – Deep strategic methodologies presented by Paige Moore of DBS Interactive
- Listen Online or Suffer the Consequences – Important reputation management tips from Kindred Healthcare’s Amanda Henson
- Bring on the Leads! Lead Generation for B2B & B2C Businesses – Fill-the-funnel advice from lead-gen expert Nicole Hudson from Inbound Lead Solutions
- Local Digital Marketing: More Than a Listing – Smarts for the local business from D.A.C. Group president Mike Corak
We’ve created a variety of tickets to suit everyone’s schedule and availability. BUT BUY IN AUGUST AND GET EARLY BIRD PRICING!
After the Early Bird period ends, you can buy both days, just the workshops or just the conference. We have pricing for members, non-members and students. Choose from the following:
- All-Inclusive Pass – LDA Members – $249
- All-Inclusive Pass – Non-Members – $299
- All-Inclusive Pass – Students – $99
- Workshop Only Pass (Thursday Only) – $99
All that is left to do is reserve your ticket and mark your calendar. Reserve your spot at the premier digital marketing conference in the midwest RIGHT NOW!
In addition to our presenting sponsor — Workfront — the 2017 edition of Digital Crossroads is brought to you by:
- BrkThru Digital
- DAC Group
- DBS Interactive
- Inbound Lead Solutions
- Insider Louisville
- Kindred Healthcare
There are still sponsorships available. If your company would like to reach 300-400 digital marketing and online media professionals in the Midwest, please drop us a line at info (at) louisvilledigital.org today.