The premier digital marketing and media event in the Midwest just got bigger …
Digital Crossroads — a new, two-day event from the Louisville Digital Association — brings the brightest minds in digital marketing and media to the Midwest for an intensive learning experience to infuse leading-edge theory and practice to any business’s marketing efforts. This year’s event will be held at the beautiful Horseshoe Southern Indiana Hotel and Casino Thursday and Friday, Oct. 20-21.
Thursday & Friday, Oct. 20-21, 2016
Thursday 1:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. | Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Horseshoe Southern Indiana Hotel & Casino
2016 headline speakers for the full-day conference on Friday, Oct. 21 include:
- Erik Qualman — 5-time best-selling author and digital marketing motivational speaker
- Jay Baer — New York Times best-selling author of Youtility and Hug Your Haters
- Tara Hunt — Social media pioneer and best-selling author
- Shonali Burke – CEO, Shonali Burke Social and PR; Johns Hopkins University
- Michael Smith – SVP for Hearst and Hearst Magazine
- Nicole Hudson – CEO of Inbound Lead Solutions
- Rick Wion – Sr. Director of Consumer Engagement – Kellogg Company
- And more!
Photo: JS Sig.
This year, Digital Crossroads will, for the first time, feature a half-day workshop Thursday, Oct. 20, with hands-on instruction from area experts. The topics will include:
- What we need to know today about Facebook (and Instagram) Advertising – Christy Belden, Norton Healthcare
- Local Digital Marketing 2.0 … With Lasers! – Mike Corak, DAC Group
- Rules of Engagement: Navigating the Influencer Marketing Landscape – Emily Ho, Authentically Social
- Storytelling Through Snapchat – Everything You Need to Know to Get Started
– Hailey Heishman, LEAP
- Elevate Your Personal Brand & Learn How to Become a Social Selling Power House with LinkedIn – Nicole Hudson, Inbound Lead Solutions
- Notorious B.I.G. Data – Brian Mulligan and Tommy Spalding, Courier-Journal Digital Media
- How to Achieve 4,300% ROI from Email Marketing – Anthony Antonicello, Delivra
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Going Big With Multimeida – Podcasting, Live Streaming and More – Hosted by Jason Falls with Chaz Rough (Yogamazing), Dan Vonderheide (Louisville.am) and Nick Mattingly (Switcher Studio)
With over 100 Early Bird Tickets sold before the Sept. 1 deadline, space is filling fast. Get your ticket now!
We have a variety of ticket combinations to suit everyone’s schedule and availability. Ticket options and prices are:
- All-Inclusive Pass – LDA Members – $249
- All-Inclusive Pass – Non-Members – $299
- All-Inclusive Pass – Students – $149
- Workshop Only Pass (Thursday Only) – $99
- Conference Only Pass (Friday Only) – LDA Members – $199
- Conference Only Pass (Friday Only) – Non-Members – $249
- Conference Only Pass (Friday Only) – Students – $99
Thursday’s workshop day will include a cocktail reception. Friday’s conference day will include breakfast, lunch and a cocktail reception. All attendees are encouraged to attend both days and book a room at Horseshoe Southern Indiana Hotel & Casino. The best rates change daily. Check the casino website for the current rate. All attendees also receive $10 in casino cash for attending.
Digital Crossroads 2016 is presented by Brown-Forman and proudly sponsored by:
- Courier-Journal Media
- DAC Group
- Insider Louisville
- Kindred Healthcare
- Norton Healthcare
- Hearst Louisville
- Spalding University
There are still sponsorships available. If your company would like to reach 300-400 digital marketing and online media professionals in the Midwest, please drop us a line at info (at) louisvilledigital.org today.
Get your tickets while they last below: