Looking to get into digital media, but don’t know where to start? Or maybe you just need a quick refresher course?
Aside from the wealth of knowledge available at Louisville Digital Association events (wink wink, nudge nudge), there are many digital media blogs, tools and other resources available online. Because where else would they be, right?
We’ve collected a few links below on topics ranging from social media to video, bookmarking to blogging and more.
- Blockchain Technologies in the Healthcare Industry
- What is Bitcoin?
- The Real-Time & Historical Price of Bitcoin
Social Media 101
- Wikipedia on Social Media
- What The F**K is Social Media
- Social Media in Plain English (video)
- 10 Communications Objectives of Social Media
- The Basics
- Google Feed 101
- Social Bookmarking
Common Craft Videos
- Blogs In Plain English
- RSS In Plain English
- Twitter In Plain English
- Social Bookmarking In Plain English
Putting Social Media to Work
- 35+ Examples of Corporate Social Media in Action
- 50 Idea on Using Twitter for Business
- Why Brands Are Unsuccessful on Twitter
- The Evolution of Brands on Twitter
- Best Practices in Social Media Marketing: Embrace Your Audience
- Practical Guide to Starting a Corporate Blog
- Diving Safely into Social Medial: Determining Success of Failure
Social Media Tools
Microblogging and Social Networking