As if our first round of speaker announcements wasn’t enough to get you to register for the 2016 Digital Crossroads — LDA’s annual conference fundraiser that has fast become the premier digital marketing event in the Midwest — today we are excited to announce four new conference speakers, the full roster of workshop speakers and sessions and new sponsors as tickets for the Oct. 20-21 conference officially go on sale!
Joining Erik Qualman, Jay Baer, Rick Wion and Nicole Hudson on the main stage for Friday’s full-day of conference talks will be social media pioneer and Whuffle Factor author Tara Hunt, non-profit social and PR expert Shonali Burke and Hearst Corporation SVP Mike Smith. The trio rounds out an outstanding day of learning and engagement with some of the top minds in digital marketing.
But Friday will only be the icing on the cake as Thursday, Oct. 20th’s Workshop Sessions will dive into an array of topics LDA members and conference attendees have been clamoring for. The full array of workshop topics and speakers includes:
- What we need to know today about Facebook (and Instagram) Advertising – Christy Belden, Norton Healthcare
- Local Digital Marketing 2.0 … With Lasers! – Mike Corak, DAC Group
- Rules of Engagement: Navigating the Influencer Marketing Landscape – Emily Ho, Authentically Social
- Storytelling Through Snapchat – Everything You Need to Know to Get Started
– Hailey Heishman, LEAP
- Elevate Your Personal Brand & Learn How to Become a Social Selling Power House with LinkedIn – Nicole Hudson, Inbound Lead Solutions
- Notorious B.I.G. Data – Brian Mulligan and Tommy Spalding, Courier-Journal Digital Media
- How to Achieve 4,300% ROI from Email Marketing – Anthony Antonicello, Delivra
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Going Big With Multimeida – Podcasting, Live Streaming and More – Hosted by Jason Falls with Chaz Rough (Yogamazing), Dan Vonderheide (Louisville.am) and Nick Mattingly (Switcher Studio)
Without our sponsors, none of this would be possible. Digital Crossroads 2016 is presented by Brown-Forman and proudly sponsored by:
- Courier-Journal Media
- DAC Group
- Kindred Healthcare
- Norton Healthcare
- Hearst Louisville
- Spalding University
- Insider Louisville
There are still sponsorships available. If your company would like to reach 300-400 digital marketing and online media professionals in the Midwest, please drop us a line at info (at) louisvilledigital.org today.
And now for the important part! Tickets!
We’ve created a variety of tickets to suit everyone’s schedule and availability. You can buy both days, just the workshops or just the conference. We have pricing for members, non-members and students. Choose from the following:
- All-Inclusive Pass – LDA Members – $249
- All-Inclusive Pass – Non-Members – $299
- All-Inclusive Pass – Students – $149
- Workshop Only Pass (Thursday Only) – $99
- Conference Only Pass (Friday Only) – LDA Members – $199
- Conference Only Pass (Friday Only) – Non-Members – $249
- Conference Only Pass (Friday Only) – Students – $99
All that is left to do is reserve your ticket and mark your calendar. So why wait? Reserve your spot at the premier digital marketing conference in the midwest right now at the Digital Crossroads page.