Digital Crossroads, presented by Workfront, is now less than two months away and we’re ready to unveil more speakers and topics for the two-day conference Nov. 2-3 at the Holiday Inn East Louisville. Be sure to get your tickets now as space is limited and we hope to sell the event out for the first time.
As with last year’s event, Thursday’s half-day will be full of breakout session workshops from a variety of subject matter experts in the digital marketing space. Those workshops will include speakers and topics such as:
- Vlog Your Way to the Top – Go-to-market strategies and tactics for video marketing from video blog celeb and best-selling author Amy Schmittauer
- Using Social Media to Your Advantage – A practical social media workshop from Stephanie White of Louisville Family Fun
- Creating Compelling Visual & Viral Content – Eye-catching ideas from Big Brother star and multimedia provocateur Wil Heuser of TheLoup.com
- Leveraging User Stories Across the Project Lifecycle – Deep strategic methodologies presented by Paige Moore of DBS Interactive
- Listen Online or Suffer the Consequences – Important reputation management tips from Kindred Healthcare’s Amanda Henson
- Bring on the Leads! Lead Generation for B2B & B2C Businesses – Fill-the-funnel advice from lead-gen expert Nicole Hudson from Inbound Lead Solutions
- Local Digital Marketing: More Than a Listing – Smarts for the local business from D.A.C. Group president Mike Corak
- Get Them There: PR and Marketing Events in the Digital Age – Practical event marketing ideas from Christine Vaughan of 502 Social and Candace Jaworski of Baldwin Marketing
More workshop topics will be added as the event approaches.
Those sessions will precede Friday’s full day which will include the following topics and speakers:
- Best-selling author Marcus Sheridan – They Ask, You Answer – A dynamic and engaging talk about how content marketing drives successful business
- Multiple best-selling author Mark Schaefer – KNOWN: How to Build and Unleash Your Personal Brand in the Digital Age
- Multicultural marketing expert Becky Arreaga – Multicultural Marketing in the Digital Age
- Design and creative lead J. Dontrese Brown – Be Bold – An inspiration and motivational challenge to standing out in design, leadership and life
- Corporate communications expert Ike Pigott – Corporate Communications: Making News, Not Breaking News – A corp comms perspective on today’s always on content environment
- IBM’s Frank Guardi – Things to Consider When Building Your Influencer Program – Influencer tips from the manager of one of the most ambitions influencer programs today
- Social Espionage’s Dorothea Bozicolona-Volpe – Everything You Need to Know About Marketing on Instagram – The one-stop guide to IG success
How can you pass up this opportunity to see this lineup in Louisville for insanely low prices? You can’t, so REGISTER NOW!
Member tickets to the two-day event are $249 while non-member tickets are just $299. Student passes are available for just $99. Visit our registration page to learn more and reserve your spot.
Digital Crossroads is in its ninth year and is the primary fundraiser for the Louisville Digital Association. Our generous sponsors make this event happen. Digital Crossroads is presented by Workfront, a project management solution built for marketing, and is sponsored by: D.A.C. Group, DBS Interactive, Inbound Lead Solutions and Kindred Healthcare.
Sponsorships are still available. Contact us at email@example.com for more information about how your company and message can reach a concentrated audience of marketing professionals in the Louisville region today.